Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, February 11, 2023

The Outsiders

Jia and I made it through the book. She liked it. Then we watched the movie and she loved it. A lot. It's starting to feel like a new hyperfocus. I'm hopeful for a good book/movie report since we've talked so much about it. We ordered a book from amazon because she's not ready to send the library book back. She also robbed my room for a pair of jeans, ripped the sleeves of a black t-shirt and dug out leather type jackets that were Lili and Fei's. Today at a thrift store she bought two more pairs of jeans, two belts and three jackets. She's now a greaser. Without the hair oil. I suggested more of a hoodlum but that doesn't work for her. It's 
hard to explain her intensity with new passions.

Also....I loved this book at her age. I loved the movie a few years later so I get it. However, I'm completely shocked how much of a niche this book and movie have become.

We have already loaded Rumble Fish.