Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Easter Seal Camp!


I registered Kai and I for an Easter Seal family camp weekend in Shawnigan! So fun. I think. Haha. Not until mid August.

Both boys were adament they didn't want to go. I was telling Mary about it last night and she told Kai he should go and that there would be food. Haha. Why didn't I think to mention there would be food?! Anyways, he said he'd like to go with me. Neither the boys or I are ready to send them on their own.

I figured I'd likely missed getting a spot since they opened for registration a few days ago. I was surprised there were spots left, yay for Kai and I. Or not. We really have no idea what family camp entails. There was mention of bunk beds in the question do you require bottom bunks. I said yes for Kai. Honestly 
though, I can't imagine me in a bunk either. I mean I have literally NEVER been in an upper bunk. Shared rooms and shared bathroom would also be a complete nightmare for me.

Can you all picture me calling Eric on night one to bring me the motorhome. Ok, off to go email and ask if we can bring our own moho. Also if we can swap me out for Eric.  

What seemed like a fun idea is quickly changing into something to create anxiety over. Arg.