Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, April 10, 2023

Easter

I had a rough night, the donut from Combs tried to kill me.  I don't do well with deep fried food.  I was awake most of the night and in the morning we got up to a downpour on Easter. So no egg hunt.  Ken and Eric loaded the vans and took the kids to see a movie.  They all really enjoyed Mario Bros.  The men folk hung out in the mall food court.

I slept the whole afternoon.  So quiet.  So peaceful.  
The girls humored me with The Big Cheese t-shirt photos.  
Love it.  Thanks girls.  It was so fun having them back camping with us.

The rain cleared for a fire. The glow stick bunny glasses weren't a great hit. Hard to build.  Didn't fit.  Complaints of missing pieces.  I did find a bunch of random pieces in my camp couch later.  

I towed Cheese home today with no issues.  Going forward mastered.  Backing up, not so much.  
A throwback to Kai's 1st Easter with us.
I was a tad worried Finn might leap out of the stroller.  He has before. So I attempted using a chest carrier.  It worked but then I just worried he'd find a way to scurry out and fall.  All four dogs enjoyed camping.  They did great in the moho.  The kids did some grumbling about camping but they all had a really great time with friends.  

When we got home this afternoon Eric and I crashed on the couches but the kids just kept on going.