Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Into town.

I'm in camouflage.  I felt like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man with so many layers on.  I added gloves and was much warmer out tonight at fire. The boys stayed in and watched movies with Dagen.  The middle girls were all over the park. The older girls all hung with the adults at fire.  
The babies in their matching fleeces, all bundled on the couch with me.  I don't know how much they enjoy the cold but maybe better than their anxiety when I leave them alone.  They were good as gold and Rosie joined them.
The 3 boys aren't in the picture.  None of them particularly love me taking group pictures. One day they'll appreciate them. I think.  

We escaped rain after lunch and went to Combs.  It's a fun store.  We got the specialty donuts for snack tonight and some blood oranges for breakfast.  Then to Fields. Because Fields. The S.O.S thrift store. The boys found movies.  Jia got jeans. Finally to an rv place because I spotted a Holiday Rambler motorhome I wanted to see.  A mere $220,000.00 for a used 2019.  Yikes.  It wasn't the dream unit.  
The dogs are all so happy out here.  There are 10 in our group.
Easter tomorrow.  Kids are all older.  It's pretty low key this year.