Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Trying to teach an old dog a new trick.

Isabel get a cookie.
For real Dad?  From in there?
Whining, but I don't understand.
For real Izzy, grab it.
Please, just give me one.

Haha.  He gave her two and little bits for Sassy and Coco.
Sasha took a big one and ran.
Coco can't pick it up.  
Mary and Charles Birthday is on the same day.  We got to meet them out for dinner with no kids.  Thankyou Fei for babysitting the boys.
We had fun.
It was a busy day trying to get out of here.  I went to check on the pups before we left and this is how I found them.  They were obviously hoping for an afternoon nap with me.  

Look comfy?  Haha.  In a bizarre moment, he is wearing matching jammie pieces.  

Mom brought Poppy over yesterday and while we were talking Kai ran around and Poppy proofed the house.  He picked up Finn's bowl, the kitchen kibble bowl and put down the utility room gate.  We had zero clue he knew these things even happened never mind how to do them.  Kai and Poppy are really close, he is always thrilled she's here.
The boys have assumed their positions.  I need more to happen today than this.  All ideas have been rejected so far.  I'll keep pushing.  Lili and Fei were moving out of their place this weekend but it's now next weekend so we have some free time on our hands.