Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Jia fell asleep just as we arrived at the petting zoo. 

New baby pigs!

"no tankyou, I don't want to touch"
Jia walked around taking pictures for the longest time and then she discovered brushes so she could attention the goats without touching them.







Lili LOVES this tree and climbs to the top every time we take her there.  Fei has been more reluctant but she took a bigger interest this time and got up to the top!  More importantly, she made it down on her own!

We met up with friends, not planned, just a nice surprise.  Kids were so happy to see Asia and Emily.



I woke up to lovely gifts.  Girls surprised me with some cosmetics for our China trip, some new Corelle for my new kitchen shelf, chocolates and lots of cards and poems.  Jia made me a card at her little drop in center and she was so happy to present it to me.

Eric went to work on the roof and the girls and I did some more purging in the basement before we got ready to leave for Victoria.  We went to Costco to look for a bigger tent, they didn't have one.  Then the petting zoo and park and finally to eat out at Cafe Mexico, my favorite.  Our friends joined us and Mom and Dad ate at Green Cuisine, their favorite.  After dinner the kids all had ice cream cones from Green Cuisine and played in Market Square.  What a nice, calm, peaceful afternoon.