Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

A possible new rv on the horizon.

We looked at a few class A motorhomes a few weeks ago.  They're pretty rough in our price range.  So we gave up.

Then Luk was all overheated and limp at the Forest Museum after 20 mins on a warm day. Which started us searching for an air conditioner for our motorhome again.  Problem being power. We need a built in generator to run air if we're not plugged in.

Eric went to Greg's to talk about options. They told him about a Class A motorhome  they just got in, Eric thought I might not hate it. He sent me pictures and Sue and I met him at lunch to have a look.  I didn't hate it ;)  I have lots of fear of the size, it's huge.  I won't be driving it.  It has almost everything on my wish list. The big girls aren't happy about losing their bedroom in the trailer but Eric and I are pretty thrilled about getting our own bedroom finally. They do understand that medically we need to be able to cool Luk down. The boys have seen it and they love it.  35' long.  What they liked was that there is a good long straight path down the middle where they can run back and forth.

It's not a done deal yet.  I'll post pictures when it is. I don't think it goes into the shop until next week.

We'll be selling our trailer and motorhome. I think the motorhome might be spoken for already.  I'm not ready to let go of my funky/retro moho. I love it.  I'm teasing my friend that I'll be hanging on the bumper when it leaves.

So, Eric has been very busy, cleaning and emptying the two units. It was a bit shocking to see the dinning room when I got home tonight.