Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday morning.

We were expecting trucks at 8:30 to pick up the Chalkboard props but Kathy was here before 8.  She was that excited.  :)

They loaded six trucks and they're off at the theater now getting it all in and set up.  No clue how long Eric will be.  I'm hoping he remembers the big girls piano recital today.  Plus, he didn't get any coffee. That's not good. Everyone was super excited about Eric's creations.  I'm glad he's getting the appreciation and applause today.

So, Jia has been using my old phone. She's been pretty good with it.  She has mastered Netflix,  Shomi, YouTube, a ton of games and general Internet searches. She has settings mostly figured out. She has actually helped me a couple times showing me things my smartphone can do that I didn't know about.  She has even searched an answer to something that Eric and I were discussing once. She moans about needing WiFi.  She wants to text in the worst way.  I told her she could use her email that we set up a long time ago. Last night I cleared my email, contacts and files and added her email as the main contact for the phone.  She has no phone and can't text. The email was fun for a while but Gmail isn't instant and she was going nuts waiting for us to get her messages.

I asked Fei and she suggested Kik. Oh my. A little texting fool has been created.  She is having the time of her life. Kikking me and Fei non-stop. Too cute.  My phone is going to blow up with tons of emojis.  Perhaps this will help her spelling.


I sheepishly have to admit that I had to ask Jia how to screen shot this. In my defense, I don't normally need to do this.