Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ready, Set, Learn

The boys went to school today to see their kindergarten classroom and meet their teacher.  Fun, fun, fun.

They both really liked it there.  Luk understood what was happening.  Kai was maybe having more fun before I got there. Once I was there he just wanted to be with me.  Should have seen that coming.  He didn't fuss but politely told the teacher "no thankyou" to her request for him to sit.  Once I sat beside him he agreed to sit with the kids. 

Both boys showed off their matching, counting, color and sorting skills.  Luk let them know he was all up on his letters.  Kai tried but the only letter he consistently gets right now is H. ;) 

During music time Kai refused to stand up and do the actions. He preferred to stay sitting in the way. He just doesn't do silly. I was sitting with the principal and she wondered how long he would sit there like that, I told her likely until I go and get him. 

Hard to take them seriously in those monkey hats.
What were the odds of a monkey theme for our monkey boys?