Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Kai's Bed

Every day when Kai gets up he destroys his bed.  Un-tucks the sheets and moves the blanket and pillow.  I used to go in and straighten the bed but I've given up he just won't leave it alone.  A couple weeks ago I took the top sheet off his bed because it's just annoying to remake the bed every night at bed time.  I also stopped tucking anything in.  Just put the pillow in place and throw the comforter over him. 

This morning he moved everything except this time it looked tidy and was positioned at the end of the bed, the way the Chinese do it!!  Comforter folded and pillows stacked.  Leaving the mattress or grass mat open to dry.  We've all seen this in the photos from China.  It took until him getting it done properly and neatly this morning for me to 'get' what he's doing.