Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

Low key day.  The littles let us sleep in.  Eric got up and changed butts and then they played in the toy room for another two hours!! Love. I haven't gone down to check the state of the room.  Tomorrow is soon enough for that.

Then I took the Littles to the Forest Museum for a picnic lunch.  The train is NOT losing it's appeal.  Big girls didn't want to come.

Came home to get Lili to Chalkboard and then came home and spent an hour and a half coloring with Luk.  Kai played in the toy room with Fei who was on the piano picking out '7 years' and Jia was with Eric, they scoured the trailer today.  It's ready to sell.  Have to take some indoor pictures still.

My friend came today with her family and test drove my motorhome. Totally mixed feelings between the moho here that I love and the new one coming in.  I came home just in time to see her drive my unit down the road.  Eric claims to have zero attachments to the rvs.  I'm working on it.

Mom and Dad are over for dinner, the boys are in bed, I have my new jammies on and we're having floats and cherries for snack any minute.  Cherries are hands down my favorite food.  It's all good here.

Cottonwood bubbles.
My MD carnation that Jia loved to death and we threw it away.