Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Kid's Day

Our camping plans fell through.  I don't think we've ever been home on this long weekend.  Plus a flex, home on a four day! Unheard of. 

Sites are booked solid so we have opted to do some day trips instead.

Today Eric was working with my Mom and Dad so I took the littles to the Forest Museum for kid's day.  I was expecting hoards.  It wasn't too bad. It's reduced fare and the ticket is good for three days.  Nice deal.  We had our pass. 

So we hit the field and got tattoos, played with bubble heads, made a wall hanging and listened to music with a snack.  They were so enthralled with arts and crafts that they forgot to play at the playground!

Now we're home for the heat.  Hoping to head back out to play after dinner when it cools down.

Last night the girls and I went to see the last Ice Age movie.  It's awful. Don't go.  Even if you've loved Ice Age so far.  I would have happily left early but Jia liked it.