Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Big Day.

Jia wore jeans.  Willingly.

We found Gramma at the hospital.  Boys were thrilled to see her.  She wasn't thrilled to be there though.  Her cast is too tight. I haven't heard yet how she made out there.  Place was super busy. 

Kai had an ultra sound.  He wasn't impressed and cried through the whole thing but he did it.

Luk asked for the first time how to be done with diapers.  I explained cathing in graphic detail and he isn't interested in that.  The first of many, many talks I'm sure.

Finally, the boys were left at school without us for the first time!  They did great.  Big thumbs up from their teacher and their EA support.  Grin.  Eric and I didn't leave the school.  We sat in the van with the windows open.  Enjoyed the nice weather and some time to just chat and joke around.  Both boys were running towards us after school.  Kai was running right to me yelling Daddiee!  That's my name most of the time.