Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Costumes

My thrift store posts pictures every week of the new displays.  Last night Jia was studying the pictures of Halloween costumes.  :)  This morning she wished me luck on shopping.  Too funny.

Sue is still away so Eric came and met me.  We scored.  Got costumes for five of us and Isabel.  Skipped the teens who claim they don't want a costume this year.  How sad is that?! 

Didn't get a picture of Eric, he got a king's red robe. 

We don't think Kai will willingly wear a costume.  We bought a hat so he could be the cat in the hat because he really likes the Cat in the Hat.  He didn't care for the costume.  He looks tortured in the pictures.  He was pretty unhappy about this newest ordeal.  Totally perplexed about Luk and Jia's total delight about being a pirate and a bat.  He was extremely pleased when his costume came off.  I think I'll send him to school in jeans, a plaid shirt and a sheriff's badge, he'll be happy to NOT have a costume.   

The swords don't go with Jia's bat stuff but she's thinking a ninja bat is the way to go here.
I told Jia I was going to be Jafar but she is adamant that I can't because he is a boy.  So, I am definitely going to BE Jafar.