Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Jia's 1st day back to school.

Jia had no interest in getting back to school.  She was begging me to home school her and trying to negotiate starting school tomorrow. Sigh.  It was hard to leave her there today.

So I decided to pick her up today.  She ran out the door straight to me and said "if you don't pray you will have monsters in your closet!".  Hmmm.  Who told you that? Chloe did.  Damn you Chloe! Poor Jia is going to be a mess.

She fretted all the way home.  I had to tell Eric coming through the door to tell her there are no monsters.  Now she wants me to teach her how to pray so she can keep those damn monsters away. 

Welcome back to school and the land of weird kids.  Sigh.

I already miss summer holidays!

Lili and Fei had nice first days.  No high school horror stories today.