Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday

Ok...I don't do black Friday shopping. Can't stand it being so busy.  Never see anything on line that I need. And yet...I think I might have won.  If she who spends the most wins ;)

I found our flooring half price for the basement!  Called Eric and met him at Home Depot in my lunch hour.  To be precise it was 47% off.  We're no where near ready to put flooring down but we'll have it ready.  Eric is picking it up tonight.  So exciting.  I'm such a geek. 

Now, we apparently need to keep me off the computer for the rest of the day before I spend more moola! 

This is Wendy.  She was pretty happy about our deal too :)  The picture doesn't show the color.  Ours is brushed oak toupe. Looks like old silver planks. Vinyl planks. Waterproof!!
My pretties sitting nicely again this morning.