Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Report Cards

Feeling pretty sad here. Was feeling positive about how great the boys were doing in school. Then had a rough day with Luk. Then report cards today. Kai's is almost entirely approaching.  Luk's is half approaching and half fully meets. Deflating. 

Then they both sucked during their home reading. No interest. Not listening. No trying.  Majorly frustrating. 

Today Luk said his legs and head hurt to his ea. Eric was at the school helping get the gym ready for the concert. So he brought Luk home.  I figured it was more likely that he's constipated because he was acting weird in the morning and I hadn't changed a poop yet.  So Eric gave him apple sauce and cranberry juice and water.  His meds are slow acting so not too helpful.  Anyways once he had his apple sauce he was ready to go back to school.  Meanwhile Eric and I have had three phone calls.  I'd put in a call to his pediatrician who wanted him to have an x-ray.  Eric is taking his temp and watching his balance.  So Eric asked if his legs still hurt and he said "no, why?"  What about your head?  Luk said he felt fine.  Wanted to go back to school.  I asked him about it when I got home and he had no idea what I was talking about.  Sigh. 

We all need a good sleep so we can start fresh tomorrow.