Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, April 27, 2020

Fei's Art Project

Ok, so museums are offering free online tours.  Some are asking people at home to recreate famous paintings with whatever they have at home.  I've really enjoyed seeing some of them on Facebook.  Especially when it was created by someone I know.  I suggested at home that we could try some. That was met with a total dismissal.  They didn't even pretend to humor me.  Apparently I am bored and they are not.  Too busy for such things.

Then Jia told me today that she was working on a photo project with Fei.  Home to discover Fei's art teacher assigned the above project.  Haha.  Love it.  Fei of course was not keen to have me post the following pictures but she did agree with very little coaxing.  Enjoy!

So much FUN.
OMG I love this soooo much.