Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Goodnight with Jia

So, new routine.  Eric has tucked me in for three nights now.  Getting Sasha into bed before Coco. Being alpha to get Coco back in line.  It's working.  Once the fur babies and I are settled he heads back downstairs.  Then Jia comes in to amuse/bug me.  

Jia - I tripped on a bra this morning.
It was a booby trap.

Jia- What did 50 do when it was hungry?
58.

Jia- I tried catching fog today. 
Mist 

Haha.  So quiet all day.
Jia playing on my phone.  Me trying to ignore her.
Then Fei joined the party and took a picture of Coco cuddled so sweetly.  Great hair shot.  

Then there was fighting and poor Fred Bear got a bit torn in his nether region during the rough housing so he's having a wee vasectomy tomorrow.  Which opened up a bunch more conversations and ended with Fei leaving and Jia settling in to torment me with Alexa requests.  "Alexa play the Dora theme song" "Alexa play the Bubble Guppies theme song" and in true torment style "Alexa play Caillou theme song on repeat for an hour".  She was laughing so hard. I was begging for sleep.

And that was a pretty normal night around here.