Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Missing Phone.

I left my phone at work yesterday.  Felt lost last night without it.  I figure if anyone needed me they would have called the house phone right?  I rely almost solely on text these days.  Also, I had to load my game on my tablet to play last night.  I had no clue what time it was and I had to manually turn my lamp off.  Eric offered to drive me out last night to get it but I insisted that was crazy.  Haha.  I was singing Reunited by Peaches and Herb in the car this morning. Jia was horrified.  Not sure if it was my singing or the words of the song.  Or that I was looking forward to being reunited with a phone.  

So, last week I picked up our three littles from school, dropped them at home then got back in my car and one of them had left lingering body odor.  I had no clue which one.  Guessed likely Jia as the oldest.  Got home and chased her into a shower.  Then last night at bed time Luk swooped in for a hug and it's my littlest guy!!  I'm not ready.  He's not ready.  We're all not ready.  Chased him off to shower.  Then Eric had a wee talk about deodorant with him.  I thought Luk might have been thrilled with the he man smell of Dad but he was not, apparently it was cold.  I want my little kids back.  A do over.  It's all too fast.  

We're all super busy during the days then at night it all comes to a grinding halt.  Eric and I have started watching Yellowstone.  Wow.  Just wow. We don't have anything on the go with Lili and Fei, they're much too busy with homework right now.  

I ordered an Amazon Fire tablet for Kai.  No clue if it's any good but it was cheap and ultimately he needs it mostly for Netflix.  His tablet is a disaster.  He gets into settings and deletes so much stuff.  It's extremely frustrating trying to get him up and running over and over again.  Right now his tablet won't hook to the internet "parameter missing".  The battery is pretty done so I opted for a fresh start.  The funny thing is it came preset to my account!!  All totally ready to go right out of the box.  How crazy is that?!  However, we absolutely can not let Kai have access to my account so I have to work tonight at getting me off of his tablet and making a separate Amazon account for him.