Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, January 22, 2021

Kai's Fire tablet.

This morning.  Great excitement with a new electronic.  It's a smidge different than our other Android tablets.  I loaded Netflix and a bunch of games.  Including Roblox.  I didn't want to set up parental controls because I think part of the problem with him deleting integral parts is about getting around the controls.  So I asked that he refrain from settings.  Also that I'd prefer he ask about new apps.  He agreed.  We'll see. I didn't hide the apps like usual.  They're right there.  Hoping to demystify them.  Fingers crossed.  

Luk wanted to help but Kai was adamant that no one touch his!!  Then when he needs help he'll screech that they have to stop and do it now.  Haha.  

Gramma...I bought the tablet with Kai's Amazon gift card from you.  He thanks you ;)  He has no clue, I tried.  

I love that when you take pictures at our place there is often a cat in the background.

Fei was wait listed for a University Biology course she needs to qualify for the nursing program.  The university called today.  A spot just opened for her.  She needs to call to accept and pay the second she gets home from school today.  Progress!  The online class starts in February.  

I finished up my year end for the accountants yesterday.  Just need to box 2020 files and make new files for the year.  Getting there.  

Special weather report says snow tomorrow.  Ick.  It definitely got cold overnight.  I left the puppies home today.  Figured the sudden cold snap would be uncomfortable for them in the office.  Cement floors don't warm up very quickly.

A friend needs a barn built so Eric is on a new project.  He was at the mill today picking up loads of old wood.  He keeps crazy busy.  Guessing we won't see him much this weekend.