Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Because...insane.

Coleman is coming tomorrow to be fostered.  How fun!  And totally insane!!  I'm a little nervous of pee training a boy puppy.  Also Coleman cries when the other puppies jump on him so it might be a chore to keep Coco off of him.  Pretty sure Sasha will appreciate his calm demeanor.  

Eric isn't as excited as me.  Haha.  He knew what he was getting into and I know he'll love cuddles with Cole.  Kids don't know yet.  Can't wait to tell Fei and Jia.

Update.  I have him.
We're at work.  He's in my coat shaking.  He's curious and scared and cold.  Four of my kids were thrilled with the news.  They all understand this is a foster situation for now.  Lili isn't thrilled.  She's all about just her one cat.  Coleman was scratching himself in the kennel and cried while he was doing it.  Clearly he's a sensitive little guy.  

Anyone I know looking for a new special needs puppy?  He's sleeping tucked in my coat, just like Sasha and Coco did at this age and he is making little baby snuffly sounds, swoon.  
He found and ate puppy kibble.  He's so little.
Then he found Coco's work bed.  He sat and grumbled until I went and got him. Now he's back to sleeping in my shirt.  I always forget how much puppies sleep.