Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

No one will notice.

Our van, with our new to us van behind it.  Kids are all a bit upset but Eric and I are thrilled.  The big swap happens tomorrow.  Exciting to have him go from two to one car.  
Eric is trading in his Navigator and the van for a serious up model.  It's a 2020 with super low kms.   Loaded.  Our current van is not loaded.  Very utilitarian.  Also, for 5 years we have battled that stupid, damn, car zapping me every time I'm in it.  So I'm really happy about not being electrocuted anymore. The car wasn't shocking anyone else but me.  We never found a solution.  Well, I did, I gave it to Eric and bought my Jeep.   Then proceeded to do almost anything to avoid getting in it again.  Now, trading in the Navigator is what is upsetting the kids.  We all love that car.  Total luxury for road trips.  We're telling the kids that we're smushing the luxury of the Navi into the new van.  They're not buying it.  
Porch party dinner.  Burger King because the parents were way too busy and stressed today for cooking.  
Meili getting ready for bed with her own electricity thing happening.  Too cute.

Coleman has been great the rest of the day.