Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Tuesday

Just another boring day of work and school but the sun is out so it seems a tad better than the normal boring ol' Tuesday. I had planned to leave Coleman at home but when I went to lavish him with kisses before I left I found his dew claw stuck in the blanket.  So he came with me to work.  Where he proceeded to have multiple temper tantrums.  He has zero patience and when he's tired it's apparently imperative I pick him up and rock him to sleep immediately.  I got some funny video.  Will post later.
First bath.
He wasn't delighted.  
Fei coddled him afterwards.  He was so soft and fluffy.
Then it was Miss Sashie's turn.  Many, many peeps have been mentioning (body shaming, haha) her apparent weight gain.  I keep saying she hasn't gained, it's all fur.  Finally, a picture proving she's all fur.  

During the day Fei called me at work, Coco was having a choking fit and she couldn't get her out of it.  It took WAY too long this time.  She has a collapsed trachea and occasionally she has fits.  They're scary.  Both Fei and I thought she was going to die yesterday.  So she's at work with me today.  I wanted to bath her last night too but Fei insisted her day had been hard enough already.  

Isabel had a wee issue on Monday.  Watching her closely.  Ready with the vet on speed dial.  We are NOT ready for her to be elderly!!  She seems fine right now.

Kids are all healthy, thank goodness.  They're all doing their things.  Eric and I getting more and more time on our own.  They pretty much show up for food these days.
Enjoying a little deck time before bed.  Watching Fei and Eric wash her car.
Wednesday,
This morning at work with Coco and Coleman. She still doesn't like him but it's calmer.  He was trying to get her to play with him.  In his exuberance he fell off the super low couch.  He was screaming, rolling, rigid and his eyes did not look OK.  I picked him up and comforted him until he calmed down.  He was shaking, panting and totally out of it.  Not sure if he was seizing, in pain or scared or all three.  It was very dramatic.  I called Eric in tears after.  I had been hoping to find a family for him but that's a pretty extreme ask of anyone today.  Vet appointment tomorrow.  Right now he's asleep on my lap.  I'm not moving an inch, I want him to sleep as long as possible here.  Scared of the waking, can he walk part.  I always know we can absolutely be a foster fail but I didn't want it to be by default.  Poor little guy.  So much pet drama.  Happens when you have too many of them!  Before you feel sorry for Eric, I'll let you know that he caved yesterday and thought I should just agree to keep him. He's even entered the name game, yesterday he suggested Scottish warrior name Robert Bruce.  Update...he's back to his normal self.  I'm following him around and contemplating a bubble wrap suit of armor.  
Shannon read the blog and sent me this picture.  Haha.  Not quite enough bubble wrap for Coleman though.