Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Coleman/Rocky/Flynn-Ryder/Joey/Batman

Someone figured out the ramp to the couch.  I was accusing kids of leaving him up there.  Nope.  He does it all by himself.  Now, no clue if he can get down.
Last night's nap time.  
Meeting Gramma.
Good thing Mr Mr kind of likes him because Tiny Man wasn't having this whole sleep by himself in a pen thing.  He is used to sleeping with Joanie.  So, Eric took the first turn of sleeping in the living room with him.  Then tried him in the pen again.  He woke the whole house up with his screaming and howling.  He is VERY, VERY loud when he needs to be.  So I took the next shift on the couch with him.  I have no idea if he can sleep through the night.  Or hold his pee.  Or get down the stairs but sleep is the most important part for all of us, so for tonight I think I'll just take him to bed with me and the tiny girls.  
This was this morning at work. What a total doll.  

Mary and her girls want him.  Charles is not convinced.  As much as I would love to keep him it might be getting unrealistic to have 4 dogs.  Pretty sure if I actively hit the socials we'll have no problem finding him a home. But I want him to have the perfect home. With Rosie would be pretty perfect.
Little walk this afternoon.
Stroller world isn't perfect yet.  Sasha likes a little walk but has to be the last one in the pack.  Tiny man isn't fully vaccinated so no feets on the ground yet.  Coco is a wild woman on the leash and must sniff everything.  Meili is elderly and trucking along at a good pace but also must sniff everything.  Sasha likes to be able to see me.  Luk almost tipped the stroller but wasn't strong enough to steady it, thankfully I was right beside him.  Tiny man got cold and I ended up shoving him in my coat.  Sasha was done walking but didn't want in the stroller so I was carrying her too while Coco was walking.  Luk pushed the empty stroller.  We were a slow moving train tonight.  Haha.