Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Broken tooth.

Albi dropped by on Family Day to surprise the kids.  Gelato for dinner!  We woke up to a skiff of snow and yet the ice cream truck is out and about.  Wild.

I broke a tooth on Friday.  I just called for an appointment and they offered me one in an hour.  I said that was a bit quick, anything else available? And big attitude came back.  Seriously, she totally expected me to drop what I was doing and get in there. Which was great except I'd already told her it wasn't an emergency.  Sheesh.  We're all on edge but can't we all at least try to be less bi!@hy.  

Jia is on a countdown to the road trip.  Love it.  Lili is on reading break.  This is the week we were supposed to be on our cruise.  Lili and Fei are currently checking their schedules to see if there is a few days between Fei's term and clinic.  They're wanting a girls trip to anywhere.  Pretty sure they're feeling like they're missing out on the road trip. I've been having fun scouting some ideas for them the end of April.

Children's called.  Luk's appliance replacement was scheduled for a Disneyland day, of course.  Now tentatively rescheduled for the Tuesday after we come home.  We were planning to arrive home on a Sunday.  Now Im waiting for date confirmation and info on if the procedure is sedated or not.