Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, February 11, 2022

Uh Oh.

I ordered a washable couch for the boys to share.  I wanted Luk's green washable chair back in thriving room since he's joining us in there more often.  I thought this plan would open the walk through area and the boys could sit together. I was also hopeful we could get Kai to 'sit' without couch arms. Except Kai is boycotting the new couch.  He hates this idea. A lot.  

Kai has since the day he arrived been unable to sit.  He lays, lounges, slumps and flops. It isn't uncommon for him to slip, roll, flop onto the floor by accident.  We finally at age 10 allowed him to sit on a couch.  He has taken it to crazy levels of course. Crazy enough I needed the couch to leave the house. The couch was more of a Kai playground. We'll see how this pans out in the next while.

Eric reports that it's decently ok to sit on.  I sat for a while.  Luk doesn't hate it.  So at this point Kai is grieving his plush playground and he hates all change.  

Eric hit the pharmacies today and found one bottle of medicinal glycerin, 7 days worth.  We can order more on Amazon.  Luk was back to school today.  He's grumpy this afternoon.  Then I forced him to do the new stretching exercises.  Fun.  Tonight we're planning to attempt a real flush on Luk.  We're all a bit scared.