Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Laugh with me.

Do ya'll remember the Commander motorhome I was infatuated with last summer?  We went to Parksville 4 times to see it.  We went over and over it.  We just weren't ready to trade ours in with a big upcharge.

I've been really good and haven't been looking at all.  Totally settled into our moho.  

Eric sent me a link today of a moho on a local lot.  It's a sunny day.  He was trying to talk me into going just to look.  Seemed like too big a hassle.  I told him I wouldn't like it based on the pictures blah blah blah.  Then he offered dumplings from Pings so I got myself and the boys out the door.  It is nice and sunny out.  

We got to the lot and the one online that we were here to see sold a month ago. I spotted a Commander down the row so we went to look.  Darned if it isn't the SAME exact unit. Priced 20 thousand higher.  Is this a sign?  

I checked the lot weekly and was sad when it was no longer listed.  Too funny to find it again by accident.  It was on consignment in Parksville. The same items are inside it now so we're guessing it's on consignment again.  

It is the right engine and transmission.  It ticks most of the boxes.  It's super pretty. However it only has two seat belts and only sleeps two. Definitely keeping my mind busy again though. Also, the dumplings were worth the outing :)