Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Road Trip!!!!

We just booked Jessica (house/pet sitter) to come here for 10 nights.  Sooo excited.  We don't have a plan in place yet.

On the table is Disney of course OR Reno/Tahoe/Virginia City with another Truckee River train trip OR Radium, Dinasour museum and finally to see the damn hoodoos that we've never seen.  Luk and Eric flat out don't want to fly.  We're still unsure of flying with all of Luk's supplies anyways.

Update.  I booked Disney tickets and reservations, no shock there.  Bulldozed my way to what I preferred.  Haha.  Kidding, but not.  When I looked last night both parks were available on the days I preferred.  Today it was limited to one park available so I panicked and made the decision, Eric gave me the go ahead.

Sooooo excited to take the boys.  Ok, well, super excited to take them and a tad apprehensive about Luk's medical needs and Kai's oddness and visual impairment.  It will all be fine.  Just fine.  Totally fine.  Luk is thrilled.  Eric said he wasn't sure if Kai even heard him.  Jia is excited about getting a bonus trip and already wrangling to have Max come with us.