Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

A perfectly lovely summer afternoon.

Kai was delighted to realize where we were today.
Three sisters.  Omg so cute.
It was sad to not see Peanut Butter but the two mini donkeys were sweet.
I'm was so happy to get out of the house today!  I'm feeling WAY better.  No pain at all.  I'll rest tomorrow.  I might not even open the gate.  The boys and I will definitely be in our jammies all day.
Napping goals.
He wanted to pet every one of them.
A bit of time in the playground.
Some flamenco in the park.
A couple geo caches.
Finally in the Spaghetti Factory.
The long anticipated brown butter and mizithra cheese.  It was way saltier than he remembered and doesn't think he would order it again.  When dreams die :(

We had a great summer day.  Mom came with us for the drive but then went shopping at the Bay Center and wandered to Green Cuisine for dinner. Oh, and the fundraiser at Mr. Mikes was canceled the night before.  I didn't get the memo.  We went and were a tad disappointed but the boys voted Burger King and we carried on.
The berries are ready!  I carried in as many as I could carry tonight after locking the gate.  Yum!  The boys devoured.  Can't wait to pick more tomorrow.
Now...how do I make a sugar free pie with a whole grain crust?  Kidding, not kidding.
I did make this sugar free, wheat free mug cake.  It looked good.  Light, fluffy, gorgeous.  It tasted horrible.  I used stevia and natural peanut butter, the cake was so bitter and totally unedible.  I need to try again with no peanut butter and using sugar free maple syrup for the sweetener and less cocoa.
The crew made it to Seattle.
Chinatown for lunch.  A market. Some shopping. They settled into the hotel.  There was a nap, uber dinner and some relaxing.
Lili is at the first show on her own.  She found her friend in the merch line.  She had been in line for four hours in the heat.  Lili was able to join them and only waited 20 minutes for merch. 

Eric is picking Lili up after the show.
Lili is a major swiftie and she is having the time of her life.