Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, July 24, 2023

The rest of the weekend.

Night 2 of Taylor Swift.
There was a tecnical issue and they didn't get out until midnight.  Eric reported that pick up went smoothly.  

I checked the 360 app this morning and they were on route to Canada.  Lili says no wait at the border at all.  Weird.  We're kind of wondering if the fans just drove home after the concert?  I don't think there were hotels available in the whole city.  

The boys and I did almost nothing.  A sloth day.  Just how they like it.  I did feed them five times ;)  and myself.  Keeping the eating shedule is super hard for me.  I did lay low and watched 11 episodes from season one of Gilmore Girls.  Luk enjoyed the show too.
Today on the free group someone posted a ceramic horse I wanted for my Chinese zodiak line up.  I requested and got it.  Someone usually beats me to the items.  But it meant getting myself and the boys dressed.  I knew Eric would be miffed about me going on my own for all the safety reasons so I called Mom to come for a drive with me.  Because taking two boys with zero safety awareness and my elderly mother seemed a great choice.  Ya.  All was well and the horse is bigger and better than I was anticipating.  Worth it.  Then we picked up A & W so the kitchen could stay clean a bit longer.  

I took yesterday off so today has been pet care, laundry, floors, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, general tidying.  I've hit the couch for a bit, I should be good to sit until it's time to make dinner.