Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Nightmares

I've been woken up a few times through the night with a reoccurring nightmare.  It's 5am, I'm contemplating just getting up.  Kai just got up, perhaps I'll hang with him and some cartoons.  Oy.  

The dream - I'm running on forest trails and the 3 Chihuahuas are following me.  Cute, but extremely unplausable, I don't run and the girls might follow me but it's mostly unlikely Finn would.  Plus I ALWAYS leash them.  They just aren't as trustworthy as Miss Lacie was.  In the dream I convince Eric they're ready to do runs in the city which of course proves perilous for them over and over again.  Dognapped, tortured, run over, chased.  Brutal.  I normally dream about being in fields of flowers gathering forest creatures in my skirt pockets, think Snow White.  Haha.