Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Canada Day

The four of us did a morning hike with Izzy, Sassy and Coco.
The trail was rough.  Kai luckily didn't fall. Luk struggled a bit on steep parts, his orthotic leg braces don't bend. Sassy and Coco needed help over taller roots and rocks.  Sassy required carrying for about half the time.  
Naps were required after lunch.
Fei and Khang came to camp in Cheese.
Lili brought Gramma out for the day.
I'm grateful we all got to be together.
We had a great day.
Coco let Finn cuddle with her. The dogs are all loving camping.
The boys are enjoying the routine of camping. Luk is joining in the conversations more.
The after dinner hiking crew.
Another late night.
We're heading out exploring somewhere tomorrow.  No definite plan yet.

I've kept my glucose levels in the green zone for two whole days.  I did start to dip down before dinner and the alarm on my phone went.  I was lounging in the hammock.  I checked the alarm and told Eric it was time for dinner.