Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Bookings

Easter Seal Shawnigan Family camp registration opened today.  I tried and tried and tried and then tried again.  I finally emailed for help.  6 emails back and forth and they reset the page, I refreshed and the options finally popped up.  Too many families booking at once crashed the site. Kai and I are registered for the Aug 16th weekend.  Yay.  So fun.  I tried to get other family members to come but it was a solid no from them all.  The fact that's it's actually good food wasn't even enough.  

I also got a call and date for Luk's next spinal cord clinic in April and I have his clinician nurse looking into booking a cathing clinic for the day before.  Fingers crossed for one trip instead of two.  

I missed out on booking Goldstream for the car rally weekend.  Then yesterday I got a message at 7am and ignored it because it was 7am.  It turned out to be notification that a site had opened up but of course by the time I looked at 9 it was gone.  It's getting close to bookings for July.  I need to make some more solid plans so we have an idea of what and where to aim for.  It's so hard to know what we'll want to do in four months from now.  

Off for Lili's fake Bday lunch.  Haha.