Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Concert day with Noah Khan

 

Lili is off to Vancouver to see Noah Khan.  She sent me a picture of what she's wearing in case she goes missing.  
She is with a more adventurous friend and the friend booked them into a hostel.  Not Lili's cup of tea.  They were put in a room with a young man who was clean cut, then the 4rth person came in.  A not clean cut older man.  Now the girls have been moved to a new room and 3rd and 4rth girl aren't there yet.  I think it's safe to say Lili is quite unlikely to do the hostel thing again.
How pretty!  Way better than the clear glass bathroom door.  I'm not sure about the purple but it'll do the trick for now.  

Jia just applied for a job.  Fingers crossed for her.  

The new Jeep is ready to go.  Safety inspection done and gassed up.  The clutch parts have been ordered.  They have no idea when it will come in.  A two day job with a loaner.

I've spent the bulk of the day at my desk.  Getting all the things done one by one.  

Eric has come inside after picking up Kai from playgroup and we worked together to get a new casserole recipe in the oven.  

Lili is camping with us this weekend. Fei is working and she'll be home alone with Isabel. I'll be coming home to give Izzy some time while Fei is working and sleeping.  Izzy isn't doing so great.  Old age really sucks.  It will give me time to swap Jeeps for the fun of it.

Eric cleaned out his van.  Then brought all the stuff in the house.  He had already loaded his things into Oscar.  And just like that I gathered everything to stock up the new car with my things.  So, we're sharing but his crap is in Oscar and my crap is moving to the new one. I did accuse him of tricking me with shiney newness to get Oscar away from me ;)  I mean, he's already looking at bigger tires and shopping for winches.