Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Moxies for lunch and ice cream..

 




Worth it.




A bit of shopping after lunch.  Kai ripped a hole in a shoe on the grid of the suspension bridge.  Jia needs a chair.  We did Winners and I found a Roots waist pack I could afford, so I'm thrilled. We also did a Dollartree so the kids could pick out chips for snack tonight after not loving what I chose for the weekend. Then Kai picked a Muskateers bar, Luk picked toffee popcorn and Jia picked a bag of suckers.  Head bonk.  We got some cheater smores too ;)  
Many, many lifetimes ago.  Before kids. When we camped with Eric's parents, we used to camp on this land.  It's now an ocean walk.  Pretty nice one.
Jia is tired.  It's hard keeping to our daytime hours. I've overdone it again.  We're enjoying the data in town and heading back soon.  Eric and Luk are going to explore the campsite.  Jia and I are resting and it's unclear who Kai will hang with.  He is really intrigued with the old dvd player we have here for him to use in his bunk.