Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Rathtrevor

 

It's these turkey's 1st trip in the trailer. Our 1st night wasn't so great.  They can't jump to the pee spot I had planned or their bed spot under the dinette.  So after a pee strike from all three we put a pad where they can reach. Not ideal for Kai.  It still took forever but on night two they are finally using it.  They didn't eat or drink for night one.  Then they woke me up crying every hour on the hour.  Such babies.  Today they napped hard on the couch under their blankies and they ate a late dinner plus slept from 12 to 5:30.  

Bed time snacks.

It's Easter weekend!

This never gets old.  
Cutest trio of all time.  They love their walks.



It's gorgeous here but soooo cold.
It was so sunny and warm at home.

I'm loving my new heated shawl. It helps.  I thought I'd get some duck stitching time but my hands are way too cold.  

I named her!
Everyone, meet Onyx.

Shannon, Lili and I drove Oscar home and swapped for Onyx.  Lili needed a couple of forgotten items and Eric needed a file.  Luk broke an orthotic so Eric had to do another repair.  Bonus for me to have the new toy to play with.  

Lili is here car camping.  I need a picture of her set up.  Ist night she slept in the back seat, 2nd night she had seats folded down and used an air mattress.  Way easier than setting up her tent.