Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, March 25, 2024

Hair Cuts.



A cut for Luk.
The boys are back to school today.  Jia still has another week off.
A shave for Kai.
And a cut for me.  All three girls were making faces.  It didn't go well.  At all.  Haha. I think he purposefully did some hacking so I wouldn't ask him to do mine ever again.

This morning we took the boys to school and dropped some forms off to Luk's teacher. He is up for his autism assessment in early April. Then we took me to get my hair cut. I'm all cute again.
My co-worker.  I just adore her.  What a fluff.  
We found a Wrangler 3rd row seat on Marketplace.  Or it found me?  It just popped up in my page.  Anyways.  This one will fit both of the Wranglers.  Eric is going to install a track in both and we'll have the bench in the garage and it can be used in either in a pinch.  So we solved the issue of giving up 7 seats.
The adult children are rarely with us.
We are on a roll of problem solving.  We're camping on Thursday for the Easter weekend and there just isn't anything comfortable in the trailer so we went to Sleep Country today and picked out a new mattress.  It's being made in Ontario and delivered to the house Apr 9.  Price was $420 for a rv queen chiropractic, temperature controlling, combo coils and memory foam.  We were pleasantly surprised.  Only a few more sleeps on the super hard mattress.

We attempted getting new firmer foam in our dinette cushions but the foam shop was closed.  

We are going to finally sell our moho.  Eric has it moved so he can give it a bath before we post pictures.  I found him in Walmart today chatting with the greeter.  He wants a moho but needs a toy hauler.  He thought we should give him our number so he could sell it for us.  We declined but maybe I was too hasty on that.  Lol.  

Eric is clear that he really, really doesn't care which Jeep he drives.  He says I can pick either and he will drive whichever is left behind.  I don't think I can be that gracious.  So we now know which one of the two of us struggles more with sharing ;)  I'm feeling a bit better about the black.  It will look great with the black and white trailer behind.  If all the shifting and downsizing is about making life smaller, easier and us happier then we're still on track.  

Eric doesn't seem to care at all that we'll look completely nuts with two Wranglers. We did have a  good laugh today realizing that one day we'll pass each other and do the Jeep wave.  Also, we've decided that I will drive Oscar to Jeepapaloosa as the registered car for the trail and Eric will follow with the new one and trailer.  We're allowed other vehicles there for towing and carrying of the things.  Because as Jeepapaloosa says, we know Jeeps suck at towing and carrying but we all look cool so that's all that matters :)

I did ask Eric today what it was about Oscar that has swayed him to my Jeep life, it only took 25ish years.  He said it was the wave.  I think it was the moment he drove Oscar through his first creek.  Haha.

We solved a few issues inside the trailer.  It's getting there.  A self built inside the pantry.  The cargo net installed on Kai's bed.  An idea about where to put RV papers more permanently.  And some bathroom ideas formulating.  I did order the window cling for the glass bathroom door, fingers crossed it gets here before Thursday.  We're feeling mostly ready for heading out again.  Just need a meal plan and some groceries.  We're shopping after we drop the boys at school on Thursday.