Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Last night on board.

Fancy ice cream swans for the boys. Fresh Turkish Delight for me, yum. More kids club and more kids club.  Trick or treating treasure hunt all over the boat. We didn't know to bring costumes.  Kids didn't care, they were happy to get more candy ;) We also got to see a herd of bottle neck dolphins swimming/leaping by. Many hundreds of them. Spectacular
They didn't really show in the photo. Kai was hitting another boy at kids club this afternoon so he's in bed early.  Luk and Jia are off to the farewell party.  I'm in my jammies hanging with a snoring Kai.  Eric is wandering, settling our accounts, waiting to pick up the littles.  I've packed our backpacks and laid out clothes for tomorrow.  We've put in a room service order for breakfast.  Totally planning to be some of the first off the boat in the morning.  Long drive to Lake Tahoe.  Think it's 8 hours of driving.  Five of us are ready to be settled in with wifi. I've been blogging but only have access to my photos and can't post until we get wifi.