Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Luk the composer.

A lazy day off for Thanksgiving.  No big plans.  Fei and I made a cake.  A little laundry, dishes and keeping up to meals.  I watched Outlander. Lili is working.  Eric is out. Kai has learned the joys of Sesame Street. Jia is lounging with her tablet. Just closed my eyes listening to Luk practice piano and he just woke me up to show me something. Just love it when they do that - NOT. But this time it was sweet.  He wrote his first song.  Grin.  Those lessons are paying off.  It's currently untitled and he's forgotten how to play it.  Still cute.

Update: After Luk went to bed I showed his song to his piano teacher Miss Lili who said she could play it. Luk heard her play and came down. She played it a few times for him.  He was pretty pleased.  Aw, bonding moment!