Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, December 11, 2020

Crazy might be setting in.

Reinventing Jia.  She doesn't want the doll house cabinet any more.  It was bought for Lili's purple room on Riverbottom.  Then to Fei and then Jia.  I'm just not ready for it to go.  

At the same time I've been struggling with where to put little doggy things.  We were talking about modifying an old nightstand  with a bar so I could hang their stuff on doll hangers.  Cute idea but it would mean crouching to the floor level to get things.  
Problem solved.  It's either super cute or super crazy.  Depends who you ask.  Sadly this isn't all of it.  Still stuff in cars, the office, the pet cabinet and the motorhome.  I am aware that I have a problem.  To be fair a good chunk of this is from Lacie over a 16 year span.  Some would see that there is enough...I see that we're short a raincoat and a set of boots.  Off to shop online for the puppies.  Who of course love it all. Haha.  Oh, and Jia is a bit jealous now.  Luk came to tell me good night and found me in the pink room grinning all by myself I was so pleased with the girls new dresser.  Looking for the joy!