Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, December 18, 2020

Water spewing.

I shouldn't write this.  Haha.  I arrived home yesterday and Eric was running into the house and didn't wave or come get the puppies.  Odd.  When I came in the front door Luk was standing sentry.  Mom, don't use the water!  Ok.  What happened? Luk tells me he doesn't know but the bathroom stinks and he thinks it must have been Kai again.  Uh oh.  Eric was in the basement.  I busied myself for a while doing daily chores.  Eric went outside a couple times, he wasn't talking and was still running.  I finally went down. It wasn't Kai.  Kai had used the toilet but didn't flush thank gawd because when Eric was trying to hook up Fei's new pumper toilet he had to move water and sewer lines.  Which is when he accidentally cut a water line.  That spewed all over the basement.  He had lots of towels down.  It took another hour but he got it fixed.  The new debacle revealed mold inside a shower wall so Lili's bathroom will take a while longer now.  Not kidding, we should not be allowed to have running water.