Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, December 21, 2020

Cubby cleaning.

Another weekend down.  Not a single picture taken.  Lili came home Friday to celebrate the end of her 1st University term.  We ordered Chinese food and watched Charlie Brown's Christmas.  Saturday Eric and Lili moved Lili out of her place and did the final clean and were home in time to bring us all lunch.  Wicked fast.  Lili has been sorting and doing laundry all weekend.  Today she is doing a purge in her old closet.  It would be great if she could just move into her new room but we just haven't figured out how to deal with Jenny in the basement.  Right now we're still no critters allowed down there.  With Jenny there is just too high a chance she'll get locked down there.   None of us wants another litter box down there.  She'll have her room as her school room though so we're getting there.  We had Spaghetti and watched the season ender of Mandelorian together.  So good.  Already anxious for season 3.

On Sunday I told Eric where we could move all the photo books and albums from yesteryear to a cubby upstairs.  It involved cleaning out said cubby first.  I estimated a couple hours.  It took double that.  Sigh.  Easter is sorted into one big box! So that was huge.  Many many bags of donations and garbage left the house.  Little kid stuff leaving rapidly.  Eric also put door handles on my closet doors for me.  Big deal.  I bought the handles months and months ago and we just keep moving them around.  Haha.  The silliest little things thrill me.  I'm not sure Eric likes shifting gears and working on my projects but he was a good sport about it.  I also unearthed a crochet project, a blue blanket for the old blue trailer.  Haha.  It's almost done so I'm just doing the edging now.  Something to do while I feebly attempt calm and relaxed.  

We woke up this morning to snow.  Ick.  I got ready for work and while clearing my car I listened to the radio and it was all bleak.  So a snow day it is.  I'm back in.  Did some dishes and made some tea.  Now sitting with the blanket project.  

Fei got up and took the puppies outside to play.  Expecting she'll take some pictures ;)  Coco's first snow.