Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, November 12, 2021

Coco is two!

It's Coco's (and Rosie's) Birthday today. She's two!!  She hasn't slowed down yet.  She's still our little handful.  So cute and I totally adore her (most of the time, wink).

I'm watching the calendar and checking for vaccination rumors for the boys.  If they aren't vaccinated in the next couple weeks I don't see how we'll make it on the Feb cruise.  I finally called Carnival for clarification today.  Phew.  So glad I called, the lady helping was just fabulous with me.  Our cruise can totally be changed to any cruise until April 2023. She made a note on the file that we're Canadian and kids aren't vaccinated yet.  Yay.  So.  We can relax a bit about deciding anything today.  Fei can't come on the sailing we have booked.  There are no good times for all of us any more.  We can't just yank the big girls out of University.  

Eric is driving around trying to find tires for Lili's car.  A shopping snafu. There are shortages of tires.  No one has a set in stock.  Wild.  

Lili came home yesterday and we went to see Eternals.  I'm new to Marvel movies.  I enjoyed it.  Too much action and fighting again for me but the story was definitely interesting.  I'm super glad the boys didn't come!  It would have completely terrified them!!