Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Finn's 1st Birthday!

We're feeling pretty darn blessed that our little Finn made it to this milestone.  We're so, so lucky to have this little soul to love on.  I woke up this morning and he was snuggled right up to me with his lips touching mine so gently.  We were sleeping in a kiss.  Awe.  Just when you think you've had the best cuddle ever he tops it.  

May wanted a dog party here for the Birthday pups.  She made them hats and baked cake for the people and had goodie bag presents for the dogs.  So sweet.  
We had dumplings for dinner so of course Lili and Fei came home for that.  Lili and I are getting quicker and quicker.  Mary and Jade helped us for the end.
Rosie, 2 yesterday
Joey, six months
Sasha will be 3 in January 
Isabel will be 12 in January 
Coco, 2 yesterday 
Poppy, six months. Nom nom nom.
Poppy posing pretty. Say that five times in a row.  
The 3 Birthday pups.
Jia and I went for pedicures this morning.  It's a decadence that is total torture for both of us but our feet look great and we're ready for a lot of walking ;)
Immediately after leaving the nail salon Jia asked for a new hair style.  So we went and both got in right away.  She's delighted with her new look.  I'm not delighted yet.  I'm hoping my hair is in shock and will relax.  It's supposed to be a relaxed wolf cut but looks more like an inverted bob.

There is an atmospheric river happening outside.  Crazy.  I hope no one is flooding.  I'm a bit anxious about the girls driving home in this.  And it's still super weird to refer to their apartment as their home.