Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Disneyland

We had a great Disney day.  We're exhausted.  The heat and walking have sapped us.  Kai fell asleep on Small World. I've looked and looked for this little house for years.  Found it by accident today. He's a little leprechaun that lives there.

Today was record breaking.
Thunder Mountain
Smugglers Run
Rise of the Resistance
Splash
Winnie the Pooh
Haunted Mansion
Indiana Jones
Tiki Room 
Jungle Cruise
Small World
Matterhorn.

Phew.

We're at Coco's Bakery waiting for dinner.  The hotel is across the street.  I'm pretty sure that after Luk's flush I'll be putting myself to bed super early.  I'll post pictures after my nap ;)
Minnie Mouse at the entrance, for the first time ever.  Celebrating women.  It was a big moment.  
Galaxies Edge.  Rey is behind us.
Love him. Miss the hugs.  He waved.
In an actual line. We were in a virtual line for Rise of the Resistance and we were able to do a stand by line for Smugglers Run while we waited. My wish for a teaching lesson for Luk happened.  He actually said "I regret how I acted, please do all virtual lines Mom".  A bit later we were in a hallway and someone farted ahead of Luk and I.  Full disclosure it could have been Kai. It was bad.  Really bad.  Luk is at butt level.  He looked at me in horror and said "please Mom, use the pass, use the virtual line".  Haha.  

In the DAS line, you're still in a line but it's considerably shorter and it constantly moves. 
Jia draws non stop. The line was slow so she drew and talked about the drawing, in detail. 
Inside the Milenium Falcon.
The picture didn't turn out, but it's funny.  We have to really keep our eye on Kai.  He will touch anything. It's still possible he'd eat found food. We worry he'll wander.  We almost always are hanging onto him.  Eric and I pass him back and forth. In this moment I told him he could touch buttons and he went into a super serious, over the top frenzy of button pushing.  Then we had a bit of a struggle getting him to stop when it was our turn to fly.
Jia wanted this vest last time we were here.  I didn't like that it was First Order.  She didn't forget and insisted on spending her money.  It is cute on her.  She also requested a crop top yesterday.  She went to Walmart with Eric last night so she could shop.  Another new look for her.  
Jungle Cruise. Possibly Kai's favorite  He loved all the puns.  We're not totally sure Kai wants to be here. He's happier at the hotel. He's been an amazing trooper.  Not much complaining.  

I spend a fair amount of time on the Disneyland app.  I haven't been taking many pictures.  Most of these are from Eric. Who doesn't normally take photos.  Oh, and he wants everyone to know he's not wearing a fanny pack...it's a utility belt.  Lol.

Another Disneyland day tomorrow.