Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Last day Disneyland

We arrived early and were totally precisioned on our app and finished the last few rides.  Kai was asking to be done.  Luk was in pain and we had to visit the nurse for Tylenol. That nurse at the medical center was the first one we've met who was familiar with a cecostomy! We had lunch ordered so we stayed to eat and watched a parade from our table. Dumb luck. Kai was screeching through the whole thing. Jia wanted to play more and she didn't get beinets or frozen lemonade yet so she was a tad sad to leave. Eric or I could have stayed with her but it was a mere 31 degrees at 11:30 so we were happy to leave.  We're back in the room with cold drinks, snacks and air conditioning :)
We shopped on our way out. Luk had a tough time finding something.  He doesn't play anymore. He's not a collector. He's too young to want clothes. He found a magnet Baby Groot shoulder pal :)
Kai found a Star Wars figurine set.
Jia already bought her vest but then found a Nick Wild.  
Eric and Luk bought me my first Loungefly bag!! It's too exciting. I've wanted one for years and years. Luk and Eric found some cash on the ground so I got to pick one out without guilt.  It was a really tough choice. Then on the way out I was wearing it and I heard a young girl behind me say she wanted a Grogu bag next.  I turned around and said "did you see my new bag?". She grinned.  Her dad said yes she wants that one next she already has four. I told her I was 56 and this was my first Loungefly.  So fun.
Goodbye Disney.
I've moved my stuff over. I am planning to take it into Universal tomorrow. Wrong character/place.  Oh well.  I might use it at home for a while too ;)  I even teased the kids that I'd be napping with it.