Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, March 11, 2022

Packing

It has begun.  Eric is packed and Jia hasn't started.  The boys and I have culled but not packed.  The dinning room table is full.  Eric and I shopped yesterday. Rare event these days. We did some Easter, some trip, some Jia's list of girl things, Finn's meds, pet supplies and mostly house stuff to make sure Jessica is totally stocked.  We scored lots of puppy food so if Isabel goes nuts and gets into it several times a day there will still be enough there.
How exciting!  Even when we knew it was coming there was still a bit of doubt.  I almost wanted to put off shopping a day just to enjoy the mask less part.
Fine tuning. Making a box of Luk supplies that can be replenished daily from the car and brought into hotel rooms easily.  Luk has an appointment on Tuesday with a colostomy nurse at the Duncan home care office.  Yay!  
I ran errands with Mom today after finishing up some stuff at my desk.  Then Eric and I ran a couple more.  Walmart for pee pads for the puppies. I found jean shorts for me, the skinny pair from summer don't fit right now.  The exciting score however was finally after weeks of hunting, finding a Spider-Man shirt for Luk!  He was thrilled.  Oh, and throughly enjoyed having a free face.  I was totally surprised that the majority of faces are still masked.  I didn't expect that.  
Lili and Fei are home for the night.  Chicken and dumplings casserole.  Family movie night!  The Adam Project.