Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Knotts

We're here for Boysenberry Festival.
So fun!!
Pretend snacks.
We're not complaining.
The sun is a lot to deal with. First world problems ;)
Big enough to ride on his own.
Would have been funnier if Kai was driving.
We got to meet Boysin while Eric was finding coffee.
Boysenberry cotton candy for breakfast.
Because just more awesome parenting. Haha.
Even when she clearly thinks I'm lame she's still beautiful.
Having a ton of fun with the kids AND pretty excited about a couples trip in June.

Lili texted and asked where we were.  I snapped this and sent it to her.  She recognized the stage coach :)
Boysenberry Icee.
For lunch Kai had a Boysenberry, ricotta, ham pizza. Eric and I had tater tots in Boysenberry Aoli. Jia and Luk had more Panda Express.
Jia was hot, she didn't want a Knotts shirt so I sacrificed so she could wear mine. Then she wouldn't wear my lame black shirt either. She's not planning to wear the suit tomorrow.
Serious roller coaster contemplation.
Jia and Eric ventured off to line up for one.
The boys and I went to Camp Snoopy.
We met Snoopy! 
Rode the Camp Snoopy train.
And watched a Snoopy show.
Little bits of Easter popping up.
The boys were DONE at 2. We dragged them around for a couple more hours then had dinner at Mrs Knotts.
Which included Boysenberry Punch and Boysenberry pie.  We were too full to eat the pie so Eric and I still get to dig in later.
I bought Boysenberry chocolate, gummies, jam, suckers and caramels to bring home. The car is handy for that.

California Adventure Park tomorrow.