Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, April 25, 2022

Lili is home.

She took two days off.  Then pulled everything out of her closet.  She's been busy most of today going down memory lane.

She has stuff in her new room, old room and dorm room.  Clearly she's trying to organize her life.  I just don't have extra time to take on any new projects so I'm not much help right now.  

She starts work tomorrow.  The room will be a disaster for a while.

I got my crown finished today. A zirconian porcelain 3d printed tooth.  Haha.  It's so smooth, I can't stop feeling it with my tongue.  

I went in the moho today and there is no smell from the fire.  The new bathroom floor is identical to the old one. Major relief. Eric was wanting to pull the transmission and redo seals.  I voiced time constraint concerns. Now he's reconsidering his time line.  More relief.  He is going to reseal the roof instead.